On behalf of our client, a global diagnostic company, we are currently recruiting for a QC Biochemist. This role reports to the QC Manager and is responsible for testing and overall Quality Control of company manufactured products. Products include Lateral Flow and Clinical Chemistry.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the QC testing for their designated portfolio.
- Ensuring that product meets quality specifications.
- Ensuring that QC results are in trend prior to approval of product. The QC Biochemist will be responsible for managing, reviewing and improving trending techniques. They should be proactive in problem identification, through statistical techniques and process improvement by trending of manufacturing data and monitoring ongoing robustness of products.
- Working on improvement projects related to their portfolio.
- Degree in biological/biomedical sciences, Microbiology Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Chemistry is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the IVD industry or similar, with proven Clinical Chemistry and Lateral Flow QC laboratory experience is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated competence in statistical / trending techniques.
- Ideally experience in a HPRA / FDA Regulatory environment. Skills and Behaviours:
- The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and be team focused.
- Meticulous report writing and laboratory notebook keeping.
- Ability to lead and present good sound advice on their product portfolio.
Latest Vacancies as QC Biochemist in Dublin Ireland 2022
As a Group we are committed to working with our colleagues, our candidates, our community and our clients in partnering with them to face the future of work with confidence.
Cpl Resources Plc. was recently acquired by OUTSOURCING Inc, a Tokyo headquartered publicly listed organisation, which has opened up a much broader delivery capability to our clients, where combined we now have access to a global sourcing and delivery network of 250+ sister companies, across 39 countries, spanning 6 continents.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Programme Administrator job | UK New careers 2022
- Registered Mental Nurse job | UK New careers jobs 2022
- Site Supervisor job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Assistant Project Manager job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Care Assistant job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Recruitment Resourcer job | UK New careers 2022
- Home Manager job at UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Trainee Sheet Metal Operative job | UK latest jobs 2022
- Supply Primary Teacher job | UK new jobs Dec 2022
- General Cover Teacher job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck