We’re recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative – Production (Fish) to join our busy, fast paced manufacturing site. In this role you’ll work within the Production team to produce high quality Seafood products in a safe; efficient; and hygienic environment in order to deliver quality; food-safe products to our customers.
- Use trained skills to complete operational tasks such as packing, splitting, chopping, weighing, and brining our products
- Complete all tasks as efficiently as possible in order to reduce waste and downtime
- Follow good manufacturing practices to ensure the working area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Create a safe working environment for yourself and colleagues by ensuring you adhere to health and safety procedures at all times
- Follow food safety best practice to ensure a high quality, food safe products are produced for our customers
- Work as part of a team, supporting your colleagues, demonstrating a positive attitude and sharing knowledge
skill & experience
- Have previous manufacturing and food handling experience, however full training will be given
- Be able to maintain concentration throughout the shift where tasks are repetitive
- Ideally be Food Safety Level 2 qualified, although training can be given
- Be able to work in wet and damp conditions with varying temperatures of approx. 8 degrees and below
- Have the ability to perform a variety of physical activities such as lifting, bending, walking, pushing, pulling and stretching
- Feel comfortable wearing the necessary PPE to ensure food safety
Morrisons Vacancies | Manufacturing Operative in United Kingdom 2022
To make and provide food we’re all proud of, where everyone’s effort is worthwhile, so more and more people can afford to enjoy eating well.
We are proud to be a Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK through our network of 497 conveniently located supermarkets and various online home delivery channels.
Our business is predominantly food and grocery focussed and uniquely, we source and process half of the fresh food that we sell in our own manufacturing facilities and stores which gives us close control over provenance and quality. Our committed and professionally trained food makers and shopkeepers prepare food in-store for customers and we have more skilled colleagues preparing food in store than any other retailer.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck