Sales Associate Spine
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
- Develop the skills required to become an effective sales representative.
- Learning and practicing the techniques required to grow the volume of a defined territory through sales of Spine products.
- Learn to manage business in accounts within an existing sales territory and become responsible for the day to day running of key accounts.
- Become proficient in dealing with; stock issues, instrument requirements, organising loan kits, organising and carrying out regular customer training, learning to provide guidance on spinal surgery in a hospital theatre environment.
- Supporting other sales managers to allow them to concentrate on new business acquisition, new account development.
- Learn how to implement training sessions and workshops on the use of Stryker Spine products. Deliver these sessions to nurses, theatre practitioners and surgeons.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of hospital needs, with a view to providing appropriate equipment and consumables. Learn how to determine what quantities of kit to provide and the internal mechanisms to acquire kit and manage stock held in hospitals.
- Learn how to gain an understanding of customers’ needs and identify the opportunity to promote and sell Stryker’s products. Training will be given on basic selling, presenting and negotiation techniques.
- Gain an understanding of the different ways to provide product into a hospital through consignment of kit or use of our loan service and learn to manage these channels to best suit our customer’s needs.
- A valid Irish drivers’ license.
- Would be ideal / advantageous if had hospital/theatre experience.
- Natural ability to take ‘ownership’.
- Field based role with hours that can vary significantly.
- An interest or experience of dealing with customers would be beneficial.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office programs essential.
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
- Workshop/demonstration skills/training skills/presentation skills.
- An interest in anatomy and physiology.
Sales Associate Spine Jobs in Dublin at Stryker Ireland 2022
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Exam Manager Job | Middleton Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Research Administrator Job | Newcastle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Accountant Position at Belfast | Latest Jobs 2022
- HR Administrator Job | Dublin Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Public Affairs Manager Position in London | Latest Jobs 2022
- Environment Officer Job | Lincoln Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Cover Supervisor Position | Settle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Team Manager Job | Blackburn | Latest Jobs 2022
- Technician Job | London Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Duty Manager Job | Cardiff Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck