Job Title: Jobs in Turkey 2022 –Amazon Jobs to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Jobs, Turkey|
The successful candidate will be a key part of the Design and Construction team and will be responsible for project managing the construction of new Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs). The Construction Manager will play an integral role in the development and implementation of the EU network infrastructure and be part of long term development of Amazon.
- Responsible for overseeing construction engineering, planning, and design
- Managing Contractors, Designers and Consultants
- Liaising and working with permitting authorities
- Prepare reports, specifications, technical analysis to fully define the design requirements, equipment and services required
- Survey facilities, develop and document a procedures to audit the facility, provide evaluations and analysis, and recommend solutions to facility infrastructure, safety and security problems involving facilities and people
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and present formal documentation for approval when required
- Ensure that contracts are fit for purpose, cost effective and incorporate appropriate Service Level Agreements
- Provide overall site management, coordination, planning, specification of business proposals and coordination of subcontractors
- Facilitate and team with others on due diligence evaluation of new opportunities
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues
- Audit contractors to check that the skills and competences of contract labor are appropriate to need and they are fit to undertake the work on which they will be deployed
- Inform contractors of projected changes in resource or work demand so that they can take appropriate action
- Degree in engineering, surveying, architecture or construction management
- Experience as construction professional
- Project Management experience from design phase through implementation and operation
- Experience negotiating construction, procurement and labour contracts.
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- English and Turkish fluency is required
- Ability to effectively communicate Amazon requirements to various audiences (e.g. senior management, peers, public officials, vendors, etc.
- CIOB/MRICS or similar professional qualification
- Ability to travel
- Other language(s) such as German, French, Polish, Arabic are considered preferred qualification
Construction Manager Job at Amazon Jobs in Turkey 2022
about: amazon jobs
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Programme Administrator job | UK New careers 2022
- Registered Mental Nurse job | UK New careers jobs 2022
- Site Supervisor job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Assistant Project Manager job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Care Assistant job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Recruitment Resourcer job | UK New careers 2022
- Home Manager job at UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Trainee Sheet Metal Operative job | UK latest jobs 2022
- Supply Primary Teacher job | UK new jobs Dec 2022
- General Cover Teacher job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck