Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –IKEA to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||IKEA, UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
Goods Flow Warehouse Assistant
We are looking to welcome warehouse assistants to our fantastic & growing Goods Flow team, with customers at the heart of what we do, Its hard work but rewarding !
We have positions available for Inventory Control, Stock Replenishment and Click & Collect.
As part of the Goods Flow team in a store, you will have our customers at heart, you will be accepting deliveries and ensuring our store is full & ready for the busy day ahead. Your daily duties will be receiving stock, checking stock on our systems, ensuring store is tidy and safe for trade.
Inventory Control – You will work with our internal systems to ensure that customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times.
Stock Replenishment – Ensuring our store is full, clean priced and ready for our customers
Click & Collect – Picking our customers orders in an efficient and accurate manner.
- £11.30 basic hourly rate plus and additional £2.03 between 23:00 – 06:00am
Living Wage Foundation Employer
- Part time:
20 hours with 5 shifts per week & 3 out of 4 weekends
30 hours with 5 shifts per week & 3 out of 4 weekends
39 hours with 5 shifts per week & 2 out of 4 weekends
- Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews
- We offer permanent contracts, advanced scheduling & regular weekend off
- If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
- First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step, if successful you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
- Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
- IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
- For any advice or support, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Goods Flow Warehouse Assistant Jobs at IKEA in United Kingdom 2022
IKEA was founded by Ingvar Kamprad in 1943 and came to life as a mail order catalogue business in the forested town of Älmhult, Sweden. Today, it’s a global home furnishing brand that brings affordability, design and comfort to people all over the world. We may have come a long way since our humble beginnings, but our vision remains the same: to create a better everyday life for the many people. Explore the IKEA story here, to learn more about our heritage, what drives us today and the ways we seek to positively impact people and planet.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck