Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –KCL to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||King College London, UK|
|Jobs Location||Denmark Hill Campus, UK|
Dementia Research Institute Group Leader
Dementia is the greatest health challenge of our century.
To date there is no way to prevent it or even slow its progression, and there is an urgent need to fill the knowledge gap in our basic understanding of the diseases that cause it.
- Successfully attract research funding
- Build and provide research leadership of a group of research scientists, comprising postdoctoral fellows, PhD students and technical support staff
- Plan the scientific direction of the research programme aimed at key questions within the overall scientific remit of the centre and institute; being accountable for presenting the programme for peer review in accordance with the funders’ procedures.
- Contribute to the overall scientific mission of the UK DRI and the HEI.
- Direct the activities of the research group by supervising some projects personally and overseeing projects delegated to group members. You will be expected to provide the intellectual energy and independent thinking necessary to lead and deliver a programme of cutting-edge research and to shape the overall aims and success of the group.
- Disseminate the research outputs from the group by publication of results, presentations at scientific meetings and responding to media enquiries.
- Work as a scientific leader within the UK DRI institute and promoting this concept within the group and more widely
- Determine and manage the resource requirements to sustain the programme, including the staffing structure required for taking forward the programme of research to success.
- Proven ability to demonstrate creativity, innovation and team working within work
- Proven commitment to diversity and inclusion
Please be aware that King’s College London reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please note that the salary range includes both the clinical and nonclinical pay structures. The salary structure for the successful candidate will be based on whether the appointment is made as clinical or nonclinical.
For informal queries, please contact UK DRI director Professor Jernej Ule (email@example.com)
KCL Jobs | Dementia Research Institute Group Leader UK 2022
about: king college london
Since our foundation in 1829 King’s has grown through mergers with other illustrious educational institutions. They include The United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Chelsea College; Queen Elizabeth College; and The Institute of Psychiatry.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck