Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –McKinsey & Company to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||McKinsey & Company, UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
You will join one of our offices around the world for 8 – 10 weeks, usually in the summer, to work in teams and directly with our clients.
In this role you will help our clients in private, public, and social sectors solve their most pressing problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers
What you ‘ll do:
When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm that will invest in your professional development. As an associate intern, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced graduate degree in progress (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.); Academic degree requirements may vary by country
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
McKinsey & Company | Associate Intern in London UK 2022
about: McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We work with leading organisations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can, We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach.
We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world. Work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. Do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck