Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –Bank of Ireland to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Bank of Ireland, UK|
|Jobs Location||Bristol, UK|
Our purpose is to enable our customers, communities and colleagues to thrive. The Product & Solutions department owns and delivers customer and intermediary strategy and communications, proposition development, 3rd party relationship management and process improvement. We aim to serve our new and existing mortgage customers brilliantly and improve outcomes for all, including vulnerable customers.
You will deliver intermediary and customer communications activity in a central comms team. As well as liaise with key partners in our sales, digital, servicing and compliance teams.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of intermediary and existing customer communications including literature, content development, website and system updates, emails, mailings and SMSs within agreed timescales
- Manage the implementation and delivery of regulatory existing customer communications in line with annual plans
- Adhere to departmental processes, following all sign off procedures to ensure compliance codes and withdrawal dates are effectively monitored and all materials remain within compliance approval periods
- Support the team in delivering effective internal and external
- GCSE Maths & English C
- Experience of delivering against deadlines and within a busy working environment
- Ability to work without supervision
- Highly developed numerical, verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational, time management, prioritising and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Recognised marketing qualification
- Direct marketing experience
- Experience of operating website content management and email marketing systems
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Financial services experience.
Marketing Assistant Job at Bank of Ireland in UK 2022
about: bank of ireland
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In the UK, Bank of Ireland is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. By proceeding any further you will be deemed to have read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck