Job Title: Jobs in Spain 2022 –NielsenIQ to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||NielsenIQ, Spain|
|Jobs Location||Madrid, Spain|
Enablement Process Development Lead
- Drive and support business transformation by leveraging in-depth subject matter expertise in respective areas of Operations. This with end-client and End-to-End process in mind
- SPOC for technical and system related queries and concerns raised by the Delivery/Execution/NOC/ROC teams.
- SPOC for new process and new product related queries and concerns raised by the Delivery/Execution/NOC/ROC teams.
- Extension of Enablement in the NOC (per function) to act as SPOC, as first level support on all BAU topics/queries
- Create the right transparency on NOC needs and health
- Strengthen and grow the NOC teams and knowledge and support to make NOCs more self-sufficient
- Tools & Process design: Serve as a change agent to improve business processes and implement changes
- Global and regional programs: Actively support new (global, regional) business initiatives
- Global and regional programs: Lead / Support growth and regional initiatives in the NOC in close alignment with Enablement / Activation / Innovation
- Drive compliance: Design compliance metrics, organize compliance tracking and drive compliance
- Drive Compliance: drive compliance to global standards by leveraging country quality and efficiency metrics
- Grow knowledge: Create/Review/Sign-off training materials.
- Tools & Process design: Go-To person for questions and inquiries related to respective expertise area
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an operations environment, Sample DB with knowledge of DV and DP
- Demonstrated ability to lead change
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Experience working in a multi-country, multi-lingual operational environment
- Good level of CIP Factory e2e knowledge, to include Inputs, Outputs, different data sources / deliverables etc.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across functions, departments, geographies and cultures – Team player
- 1-3 years of quantitative analysis work experience, handling, manipulating and analyzing data.
- Strong technical skills
- Programming experience R, Python
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time
- Proven communication, interpersonal skills and high energy
NielsenIQ Jobs | Enablement Process Development Lead in Spain 2022
about: Inspiring Interns & Graduates
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck