Job Title: Jobs in Germany 2022 –Aviv Group to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Aviv Group, Germany|
|Jobs Location||Berlin, Germany|
Product Manager Position
As the place where all real estate actors gather (sellers, buyers, agents, landlords, promoters, etc), the marketplace’s primary success factor is to provide the highest standards in terms of safety, truthfulness, relevance, efficiency and quality of the interactions between each of these actors. Many factors have an impact on the quality of the marketplace experience, the most prevalent is the users quality, seriousness, and engagement of the marketplace themselves, and the content and information (sale / rent listings, buyers projects descriptions, agencies presentations …) they produce by the means of this use.
As the PM Marketplace Supply Quality, you are responsible for the quality of what’s on the shelves of our marketplace: the properties for sale. You design and deliver enrichment, deduplication, anomaly and fraud detection capabilities to provide the highest possible quality and safety of experience for all actors, and power our real estate pricing and market prediction capabilities.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or business or a related field and deep experience providing expert competence on both digital products and data (6+ years)
- Extensive experience in a Product Management role, within teams mixing tech, scientific and design expertises. Ability to work within short / medium timescales (6+ years)
- A customer-first mindset and track record of earning the respect of product teams along with a roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Skilled at working with international cross functional teams under a tight timeline
- Experience in designing sophisticated solutions for heavily data based digital products and adept of system thinking (4+ years)
- Ability to understand the value of information and to turn it into user-centric solutions.
- Fluency with the technical and scientific concepts involved by heavily data based services
- Ability to build partnerships with tech and scientific teams responsible for the delivery
- Knowledge of the real estate domain, transaction models, and actors specificities across Europe
Product Manager Position | Aviv Group in Berlin Germany 2022
about: aviv group
The AVIV Group is an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck