Job Title: Jobs in Germany 2022 –IKEA to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||IKEA, Germany|
|Jobs Location||Hamburg, Germany|
Who are you:
This position is to be filled on a permanent part-time basis as soon as possible. The average working week is 20 hours per week (87 hours per month). It is spread over 3 to 5 days a week from Monday to Saturday in early, middle and late shifts, as agreed.
Pay according to retail tariff + 13th salary as a Christmas bonus + holiday bonus + 15% staff discount and much more.
• Customers are the focus for you and you enjoy working in lively retail.
• Good communication skills are one of your main characteristics: With your friendly manner, you approach customers openly and enrich the work in the team.
• You combine active selling with perfect service and remain calm even on busy sales days.
- all the opportunities of a globally successful, growing company: At IKEA, you have a wide range of career paths open to you
- a company that promotes talent and offers you a lot of support in your development
- working environment that enables you to balance work and private life
- a fair wage Payment and a whole range of additional and social benefits (including a full 13th salary as a Christmas bonus, vacation pay, a company pension scheme, etc.)
- Opportunities for our employees to participate in the success of the company (bonus and loyalty program)
- The promise to give you preferential treatment if you are severely disabled or have the same status and meet the necessary requirements
We have in Common:
- We live our values.
- We can be ourselves and appreciate diversity.
- Passion for home furnishing
- willingness to perform and enjoy learning
- Fun at work!
Germany Current Jobs as Sales Person at IKEA in Hamburg 2022
IKEA was founded by Ingvar Kamprad in 1943 and came to life as a mail order catalogue business in the forested town of Älmhult, Sweden. Today, it’s a global home furnishing brand that brings affordability, design and comfort to people all over the world. We may have come a long way since our humble beginnings, but our vision remains the same: to create a better everyday life for the many people. Explore the IKEA story here, to learn more about our heritage, what drives us today and the ways we seek to positively impact people and planet.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck