Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – Bank of Ireland to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Bank of Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Bristol, UK|
data governance lead
The Data, Digital & Strategic Reporting function centralises data, digital & customer analytics activities across Retail UK enabling standardisation, sharing of best practices and increased ability to meet customer demand. Lifting insight development as well as delivering strategy reporting and marketing activities and acting as a central point of contact for the Retail UK CEO and Executive Committee (ExCo).
To support the delivery of Bank of Ireland UK data ensuring adequate compliance and adherence to regulation, policy and guidance delivering against our strategic objective to drive the business to a data led culture through analytics.
The role holder will act in the capacity as principle lead for Data Governance and Data Quality inclusive of robust preparation and development of the monthly Data Management Board pack, working with the Data Quality Lead and head of function. Embedding a Data Ownership framework and execution of a path to target that seeks to generate full compliance with defined policy and standards
- Specific experience of working within data governance, management, quality & regulatory projects
- Proven delivery of policies and standards relating to data and data quality and also the ability to visualise data in order to support data quality and standards monitoring
- Understanding of data regulations, specifically BCBS239 & GDPR, be Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel and be an outstanding communicator (verbal & written)
- Experience working with Data Lineage tools / data quality tools
Data Governance Lead Positions | Bank of Ireland in UK 2022
about: bank of ireland
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In the UK, Bank of Ireland is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. By proceeding any further you will be deemed to have read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Assistant Accountant Position at Belfast | Latest Jobs 2022
- HR Administrator Job | Dublin Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Public Affairs Manager Position in London | Latest Jobs 2022
- Environment Officer Job | Lincoln Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Cover Supervisor Position | Settle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Team Manager Job | Blackburn | Latest Jobs 2022
- Technician Job | London Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Duty Manager Job | Cardiff Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- SEO Manager Job | Blackburn Jobs | New UK Jobs 2022
- Mortgage Advisor Job | Knaresborough Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck