Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – KCL to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||King College London, UK|
|Jobs Location||Strand Campus, UK|
Headof project development
The post holder will play an essential role in the development of Fundraising & Supporter Development’s (F&SD) portfolio of fundraising priorities and projects. An expert writer and a highly skilled project manager, they will work in close partnership with Heads of fundraising to ensure we develop proposals that meet the strategic needs of our partners and resonate with our high-level prospects; they will support the Project Development team to do the same.
- Use strong influencing and project management skills to work with stakeholders across F&SD, KCL, KHP and GSTT to develop a portfolio of financially robust fundraising priorities and projects that will deliver the greatest impact for partners, donors and beneficiaries.
- Ensure the standard of content delivered is consistently high and meets the needs of our partners, fundraisers and prospective donors.
- Support and manage the Project Development team to plan, create and deliver impactful written project narratives, cases for support and key content for major and principal gift donors.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Building relationships across organisational boundaries, demonstrating tact and negotiating sensitively
- Experience of managing, leading and developing a high performing team
- Creative writing skills – skilled storyteller, ability to make a story compelling, contagious and inspire action
- Strong editorial, copy writing and proof-reading skills
- Analytical: ability to interpret sometimes complex content into engaging content and effective calls to action
- Knowledge and application of brand voice and narrative in a complex environment
- Understanding of one or more of: Higher Education/NHS and broad healthcare sector/ UK Charity sector.
Head of Project Development Position at King College London UK 2022
about: king college london
Since our foundation in 1829 King’s has grown through mergers with other illustrious educational institutions. They include The United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Chelsea College; Queen Elizabeth College; and The Institute of Psychiatry.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck