Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – KCL to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||King College London , UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
This is an outstanding development opportunity for a talented individual who wishes to advance excellent and innovative research and education especially on Safeguarding and Child Health, and is one of two new posts
The postholder will make a significant contribution to teaching Safeguarding on the Specialist Community Public Health Nursing Programme (SCPHN). This postholder will also support pre-registration child nursing programmes with an emphasis on clinical decision-making, professional development, clinical knowledge, evidence-based practice, leadership and interprofessional teamwork. They will be part of the team developing innovative virtual and real time simulation and engaging education with excellent student experience.
- Play an active role in NMPC and King’s undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and training, focussed on the programmes, especially educational content outlined above and below. This will include module and programme leadership, developing and delivering high quality innovative education and education and relevant materials, including incorporating King’s and Faculty research, pastoral support, supervision, and assessment and generating excellent student success and feedback
- Have a clear forward plan for sustaining and enhancing NMPC education, PhD supervision, and research consistent with our strategy, including to increase research / evidence informed education, multi- and interdisciplinary endeavours, digital offerings and improved student success and experience
- Contribute to and develop a sustainable, high quality applied health care research programme in areas core to one or more of the Faculty’s research Divisions or Institute and relevant to the educational focus of this post. You will work with relevant health care, charity and industry/ commercial research partners
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of the planning and delivering high-quality evaluated education at undergraduate and/or postgraduate levels with a strong focus on a high-quality student experience and success
- Evidence of commitment to continued development in evidence-based practice, research methods and evidence relevant to care, with up-to-date knowledge, skills and accomplishments, able to supervise MSc and undergraduate student projects and critically appraise a wide range of relevant research, including data presentation and basic analysis
- Ability to work well as an effective member of teams and networks and to share and encourage good practice in teaching and research and to inspire and motivate others, including in challenging environments
- Excellent written, verbal and digital communication skills, in all formats, face to face, presentation, email, reports, written and for teaching
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, underpinned by strong interpersonal skills and personal effectiveness, able to deliver high quality work and projects to deadlines, work efficiently and prioritise appropriately, and take individual responsibility for planning and undertaking work
- Commitment to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity for staff and students
- PhD or equivalent relevant to themes of the Faculty and this role
- Track record of peer-review publication and presentations that demonstrate international excellence or are world-leading in terms of originality, rigour, and significance in areas relevant to Faculty research themes and this role
King College London Vacancies as Lecturer in London UK 2022
about: king college london
King’s has an outstanding reputation for world-class teaching and cutting-edge research. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF), eighty-four per cent of research at King’s was deemed ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (3* and 4*).
Our vision is to make the world a better place. For almost 200 years, King’s educators and researchers have been serving society in London and across the globe. The discovery of the structure of DNA; pioneering research to better understand autism and develop life-changing therapies; articulating the links between air pollution and major health concerns; developing cutting-edge 5G technology; driving research and supporting programs that encourage entrepreneurial thinking – these are all ways that we are having a transformational impact on modern society.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck