Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – KCL to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||King College London, UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
A fantastic opportunity to join UK in a Changing Europe’s administrative team for the remainder of this award-winning think tank’s latest three-year grant, running until April 30th, 2025.
The incoming Project Administrator will work directly with the UKICE Operations Manager to facilitate the smooth operational running of the unit. This will involve assisting with financial and procurement-related tasks, data management work, organising and minuting key meetings, and wider office management duties.
- Providing valuable assistance with various financial and procurement tasks, working with accuracy and precision at all times
- General office management tasks, such as sourcing key equipment, administering annual leave/sick days, and organising/minuting regular team meetings
- Taking the lead on administering and claiming expenses for the UKICE team and the unit’s external associates
- Organising UK in a Changing Europe’s regular ‘UKICE Internship Programmes’, managing the chosen interns’ workloads and ensuring they are paid on schedule
- Working with the UKICE Communications Team to help administer the unit’s contact databases, ensuring they are always accurate and fully up to date
- Covering the Director’s diary on those occasions his Executive Assistant is away or indisposed
- Relevant professional/administrative qualifications
- Experience dealing with financial reporting
- Experience working within politics/public policy
- Design skills (Adobe or similar)
- Diary management experience
Project Administrator Position | King College London UK 2022
about: king college london
King’s has an outstanding reputation for world-class teaching and cutting-edge research. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF), eighty-four per cent of research at King’s was deemed ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (3* and 4*).
Our vision is to make the world a better place. For almost 200 years, King’s educators and researchers have been serving society in London and across the globe. The discovery of the structure of DNA; pioneering research to better understand autism and develop life-changing therapies; articulating the links between air pollution and major health concerns; developing cutting-edge 5G technology; driving research and supporting programs that encourage entrepreneurial thinking – these are all ways that we are having a transformational impact on modern society.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck