Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – Astreya to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Astreya, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Dublin, Ireland|
System Administrator Lead
The System Administrator is expected to facilitate operational support to and on behalf of the assigned team. The assigned team supports and maintains a variety of large and global scale systems for building management and physical security operations. The skill set required is industry typical ‘systems administration’, including working knowledge of various networking systems. Work is ticket based, and the team would be expected to procedurally work through tickets (submitted via a template) to resolution.
- Monitor and manage systems and infrastructure
- Accurately record all metadata related to tickets on internal tools, including, but not limited to, CTI (category, type and item), outage resolution time, IM transcripts, postmortems, etc.
- Manage and resolve troubleshooting tickets from internal teams and third-party teams, engaging other teams as necessary
- Maintain contact with 3rd parties and represent the assigned team in a professional and courteous manner which complies with clients’ vendor code of conduct.
- Provide out of business hours support for any scheduled time sensitive upgrades
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for critical system’s outages
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
Requirements & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 8+ years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel
- Experience building and managing various servers
- Experience with networking management, configurations and changes
- Experience with systems and networking troubleshooting to identify the root cause and fixes
- Experience working with ticket systems and follow processes
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Automation and scripting experience
New Vacancies at Astreya | System Administrator Lead in Ireland 2022
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck