Job Title: Jobs in Turkey 2022 – Nestle to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Nestle, Turkey|
|Jobs Location||Gebze, Kocaeli Province Turkey|
We are currently looking for a SHE Specialist to join our Supply Chain team who will be support & advise the SC Management team in all aspects of Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) with a strong focus on implementing Market-level initiatives, including developing & driving site initiatives leading to continuous improvement in SHE performance in line with the Nestlé Continuous Excellence mindset of zero accidents and incidents.
- Direct and co-ordinate the development and implementation of the SC SHE strategy & program. Recommend SC SHE objectives considering Market and Corporate objectives. Monitor and communicate on performance to improve decision making regarding SHE and to integrate SHE into business decisions. Guide and support 3rd party logistics providers on SHE topics.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles, policies and requirements related to SHE, including NCE, LEAN, NMS as a joint responsibility with Quality. Ensure compliance with SHE-related legal requirements. Develop and sustain a local network (including authorities, other factories, etc).
- Implement, control, maintain and improve the SC SHE Management systems including achieving and maintaining ISO14001 and 45001 certification. Support this through developing and implementing specific tools and initiatives as part of the SC’s SHE program as well as exercising functional leadership SHE pillar.
- Provide coaching & support to the Site Managers, Site Management team and Line Managers in order to achieve the SC’s SHE objectives and to ensure SHE becomes / remains a line management responsibility. Ensure that SHE performance data is available and correctly managed. Promote the awareness of SHE.
- Champion the Site’s SHE risk assessment program, including assessment, incident investigation, corrective action and auditing, as well as ensuring a focus on BBS and culture.
- Previous professional 3-5 years experience across safety, health and/or environmental areas
- Successfully demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through others.
- Organize Caring Leadership in Safety Workshop
- Conduct coaching on Caring Leadership in Safety Approach
- Safety certificate (min C class)
- Fluency English
Latest Jobs as SHE Specialist at Nestle in Gebze Turkey 2022
We are the Good food, Good life company. We believe in the power of food to enhance lives. Good food nourishes and delights the senses. It helps children grow healthy, pets thrive, parents age gracefully and everyone live life to the fullest. Good food brings us together. Good food also respects our planet and protects resources for future generations.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck