Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – Stryker to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Stryker, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Cork, Ireland|
Production Team Member
Under general supervision, process and/or fit together parts to form complete units or sub-assemblies at a bench work station
- Producing and/or packaging and labeling high quality surgical product within a team environment, in line with standard operating procedures.
- Inspecting components by using precision measuring equipment to ensure components meet engineering specifications.
- Completing production records and maintenance logs.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures and requirements.
- Final Inspection Activities to include finished goods inspection and DHR review.
- Leaving certificate, trade or equivalent education level is required.
- The ability to follow detailed instructions and complete detailed documentation accurately, observe and correct minute inconsistencies and communicate deficiencies/defects and work in a team environment.
- Basic mathematics and good English skills.
- Minimum of 9 months experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
Latest Position as Stryker Production Team Member in Cork Ireland 2022
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Di-versity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines including robotic assembly equipment used in the production of the company’s product. Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large-scale manufacturing machinery including actions such as feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, and pulling finished product from the line. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operation results against predetermined tolerances.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck