Job Title: Jobs in Franc 2022 – Kelloggs to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Kelloggs, France|
|Jobs Location||Paris, France|
Junior Key Account Manager
It is also an opportunity to grow in a company with an international dimension focused on its consumers and customers. But also to actively participate in the major development of our CSR strategy and many various projects.
Do you dream of working on world famous & fun brands such as Trésor, Pringles, Coco Pops or Special K?, of participating in the development of initiatives with key partners?
We are waiting:
- Monitor and be responsible for Kellogg’s market share and P&L as well as the following indicators (Volume, CA/Kg, NSV, Commercial Investments, good accuracy of forecasts).
- Negotiate and set up assortment optimizations and ensure perfect execution of innovation plans (speed of rise in DV / merchandising / promotion) .
- The negotiation of the annual commercial collaboration agreement (Management of a 4 net budget).
- Negotiate and implement a promotional plan to achieve the brand’s promotional objective as well as managing the promotional cost (product costs + PIN).
- Support the KAM Senior in the negotiation of 3Net, financial descents and more generally commercial conditions in compliance with and within the framework of Kellogg’s commercial policy and financial objectives.
- Ensure a monthly volume forecast, at baseline and over the next 3 rolling months
- Organization and rigor
- Good ability to take a step back and structure
- Taking initiatives, being proactive
- Good relationship skills
- Good ability to work in a team
- English proficiency
- Comfortable with computer tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good stress management
- Mastery of panel data analysis (IRI, NIELSEN, KANTAR)
- You are a graduate of a bac+5 type business school or equivalent
- You justify an experience of at least 2 years within the GMS in a function such as, merchandising manager, trade marketing manager, sector manager, category manager.
Latest Kelloggs | Junior Key Account Manager in Paris France 2022
More than 100 years ago, W.K. Kellogg founded our company through his belief in nutrition and dedication to well-being.
Motivated by a passion for people, quality and innovation, he created the first-ever breakfast cereal and then shaped an entire industry. Kellogg soon became a household name; his signature, a trusted mark.
Today, W.K. Kellogg’s legacy continues to inspire us. Working together, we create moments of delight for people around the world with our well-loved brands.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. And it all started simply with a single corn flake and W.K. Kellogg’s belief in better food for all.
Kellogg Company is committed to establishing and growing relationships with small and diverse businesses. These small and diverse businesses include 8(a), Aboriginal, Black, Disability, LGBT+, Minority, Woman, Service Disabled & Veteran, and Woman Owned.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck