Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –Tune Core to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Tune Core, UK|
|Jobs Location||United Kingdom|
technical release manager
- Cultivate broad expertise in the team’s subject matter, including business and technical systems supporting them.
- Manage a daily stand-up, bi-weekly sprint planning/poker, and other project related rituals with a self- motivated drive to succeed.
- Oversee and coordinate release and build automation, CI/CD or related functions
- Actively identify technical or process improvement opportunities, and partner with Engineering to implement them.
- Assist team in problem identification and employ mitigation strategies for technical risks.
- Facilitate timely communications to stakeholders in planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the portfolio.
- Ensure that decisions and outstanding tasks as they relate to projects are properly documented.
- Coordinate with Product managers on the final roadmap and backlog for technology initiatives.
- Employ Work Breakdown Structures to strategize an optimal approach to projects.
- Deliver projects aiming for high quality.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Ideally, 1-2 years of experience with software engineering or CD/CI release management experience with Jenkins, AWS pipeline or equivalent
- Must have more than 3-5 years of experience working within technical project management delivering agile projects designed for the web
- Demonstrated experience with Work Breakdown Structures approach to projects
- Significant exposure to project systems like JIRA and a keen sense of how to optimize its usage to deliver
- Strong communication skills & attention to detail with the ability to
- interact with stakeholders and vendors reporting roadmaps, status and risks
believe s’engage à garantir l’égalité des chances en matière d’emploi, sans tenir compte de l’origine, du sexe, des mœurs, de l’orientation sexuelle, du genre, de l’âge, de la situation de famille, de l’état de grossesse, des opinions politiques, des activités syndicales, des convictions religieuses, de l’apparence physique, du nom de famille, du lieu de résidence, de l’état de santé, ou du handicap.
Tune Core Vacancies | Remote Technical Release Manager 2022
about: tune core
TuneCore Engineering develops web applications in the music space supporting our talented customers and internal operations. As a Technical Release Manager, you will be the scrum master/project manager for 2 scrum teams as as well as coordinate technical releases that benefit our core business and talented end-users. You will interact with internal stakeholders, product managers, engineers as part of managing projects to the finish line. Our unique role crosses from the arena of managing process and delivery into the technical arena of CI/CD release management.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck