Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – ASDA hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||ASDA, UK|
|Jobs Location||Barnstaple, UK|
There’s a role for everyone in retail – from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and deliver a great shopping trip.
We’ll help you to become a star colleague from learning about food safety to making sure our customers are served with a smile. If you’re looking for flexible working or a chance to develop in retail, this could be the role for you!
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments. You care about giving customers a great shopping experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
- Previous experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, as well as typing.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Able to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other’s input, personal values and ethics.
Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking to theme parks and cinemas.
Current Jobs as Store Assistant at ASDA in United Kingdom 2022
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We are driven by a powerful purpose – making the future work for everyone. Our services help people fulfil – and exceed – their potential, building employability and connecting people with opportunities. Our solutions enable our clients to optimise their talent needs and organisational models to achieve their goals. While our advocacy and firm commitment to operating responsibly aims to build a better world of work for all.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Exam Manager Job | Middleton Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Research Administrator Job | Newcastle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Accountant Position at Belfast | Latest Jobs 2022
- HR Administrator Job | Dublin Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Public Affairs Manager Position in London | Latest Jobs 2022
- Environment Officer Job | Lincoln Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Cover Supervisor Position | Settle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Team Manager Job | Blackburn | Latest Jobs 2022
- Technician Job | London Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Duty Manager Job | Cardiff Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck