Job Title: Jobs in Germany 2022 – Sales Force Group following staff
|Hiring Organization||Sales Force, Germany|
|Jobs Location||Berlin, Germany|
We are looking for a dedicated leader to develop a team within our Emerging Small to Medium Business (ESMB) area in Germany. The role will lead all aspects of a team of Account Executives targeting start-up and/or scale-up businesses within the region.
Our ‘Ohana’ Culture is a pivotal element of our success at Salesforce so your leadership will encompass strong energy, passion and the ability to lead a multifaceted and diverse workforce. You’ll be a valuable contributor to the ESMB Sales strategy in Germany whilst providing definition and implementation of the plan for ESMB Germany Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Strong demonstrated and validated software sales experience; ideally in the field of start-ups
- Proven people management experience of a sales team
- Demonstrated experience of implementing management theories
- Solid understanding of what we at salesforce.com do
- A passion for building a thriving and diverse team
- Proven track record to create, lead and inspire impactful teams
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to encourage and build trusted relationships (internally and externally)
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent German and English
- We are seeking to hire an inspiring individual who will have responsibility for running the sales team covering the ESMB market for Germany within our growing EMEA operation.
- Supporting Account Executives by participating in client meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training duties
- Conducting weekly revenue forecast meetings for respective territories
- Coach and professionally develop Account Executives regarding strategies to drive closure rates and opportunity identification
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast
- Consistently supervising and improving the sales activities of the team
- Develop the Go To Market strategy for the German Venture capital and start-up landscape
Sales Director Position at Sales Force in Berlin Germany 2022
about : sales force
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Exam Manager Job | Middleton Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Research Administrator Job | Newcastle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Accountant Position at Belfast | Latest Jobs 2022
- HR Administrator Job | Dublin Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Public Affairs Manager Position in London | Latest Jobs 2022
- Environment Officer Job | Lincoln Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Cover Supervisor Position | Settle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Team Manager Job | Blackburn | Latest Jobs 2022
- Technician Job | London Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Duty Manager Job | Cardiff Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck