Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – Visa Group following staff
|Hiring Organization||Visa, Germany|
|Jobs Location||Frankfurt, Germany|
Sustainability Client Solution Senior Manager
At Visa, we believe that we need to change the way we buy and do business to create patterns of consumption that are sustainable, considering not just our GHG emissions but the whole planet.
We believe that all actors in the system increasingly want to participate in this transition, and that consumers will change their consumption patterns when they become aware of their impact and options, even showing willingness to pay for it.
There is a strong belief that those who get it right will be rewarded, and that Visa can play an invaluable role for our clients and partners in offering sustainable solutions.
- Contribute to the strategy and vision to support Visa’s clients in understanding their needs for offering sustainable living options for consumers and merchants, and supports clients more broadly in the transition to a Corporate Social Innovation model
- Lead on planning, tracking and reporting across the function, defining and driving OKRs and providing effective transparency to stakeholders up to executive level
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across internal Visa areas – including but not limited to: Products, Business Solutions, Consulting & Analytics and other government and merchant teams
- Leverage partnerships, experiments and collaborations to develop and scale innovations, working iteratively, and implementing lessons learned across markets
- Drive towards sales targets, winning and retaining diverse range of clients across payments model and government landscape
- Direct interactions with client and Account Executives to understand client needs and develop value propositions
- Facilitate workshops with banks, acquirers, merchants & government to uncover areas of future disruption
- Manage commissioning and analysis of market research to understand client and consumer needs and wants
- Previous Consulting experience
- Awareness of and passion towards sustainability
- Deep understanding of payments industry and ecosystem, curious to cutting-edge trend and knowledge
- Demonstrated advanced interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to successfully promote collaboration across different teams and interface with people at all levels of the organization (including senior executive)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional strategic and linear thinker with ability to deal with high degree of ambiguity and complexity
- Experience in successfully driving towards commercialization through identifying opportunities and developing solutions centred around client needs
- Experience in tracking deal pipelines and sales management for high impact and growth execution, preferably with experience using pipeline and deal management technologies / software for tracking and monitoring (e.g. Playbook / Salesforce)
- Ability to identify, develop and implement opportunities that will drive business growth for Visa and the Client
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and interpreting market research, and taking prompt, decisive action to drive for success
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Visa Jobs | Sustainability Client Solution Senior Manager in Germany 2022
about : visa
Our journey begins in 1958, the year that Bank of America launched the first consumer credit card program in the U.S. We expanded internationally in 1974 and introduced the debit card in 1975. In 2007, regional businesses around the world were merged to form Visa Inc. and, in 2008, the company went public in one of the largest IPOs in history.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Programme Administrator job | UK New careers 2022
- Registered Mental Nurse job | UK New careers jobs 2022
- Site Supervisor job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Assistant Project Manager job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Care Assistant job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Recruitment Resourcer job | UK New careers 2022
- Home Manager job at UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Trainee Sheet Metal Operative job | UK latest jobs 2022
- Supply Primary Teacher job | UK new jobs Dec 2022
- General Cover Teacher job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck