Job Title: Jobs in France 2022 – Kelloggs following staff
|Hiring Organization||Kelloggs, France|
|Jobs Location||Paris, France|
Junior Category Manager Brands
It means working for the leader in the cereals market, but also for Pringles, THE leading brand in the market for savory and aperitif products.
It is also an opportunity to grow in a company with an international dimension focused on its consumers and customers. But also to actively participate in the major development of our CSR strategy and many various projects.
Do you dream of working on world famous & fun brands such as Trésor, Pringles, Coco Pops or Special K?, of participating in the development of initiatives with key partners?
- Good analytical ability
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent relationship
- Good level of autonomy
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Good command of English
- Mastery of panel data analysis (IRI, NIELSEN, KANTAR)
- Good knowledge of sales techniques
- Good knowledge of buyer and consumer habits
- At ease with the computer tools of the Office Pack, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
New Job Junior Category Manager Brands at Kelloggs in France 2022
about : kelloggs
More than 100 years ago, W.K. Kellogg founded our company through his belief in nutrition and dedication to well-being.
Motivated by a passion for people, quality and innovation, he created the first-ever breakfast cereal and then shaped an entire industry. Kellogg soon became a household name; his signature, a trusted mark.
Today, W.K. Kellogg’s legacy continues to inspire us. Working together, we create moments of delight for people around the world with our well-loved brands.
And as our company continues to grow, our people grow with it. Through our values-based culture, we create a stronger future every day — enriching communities and nurturing careers by putting people first in everything we do.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. And it all started simply with a single corn flake and W.K. Kellogg’s belief in better food for all.
Kellogg Company is committed to establishing and growing relationships with small and diverse businesses. These small and diverse businesses include 8(a), Aboriginal, Black, Disability, LGBT+, Minority, Woman, Service Disabled & Veteran, and Woman Owned.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck