Job Title: Jobs in Turkey 2022 – GSK following staff
|Hiring Organization||GSK, Turkey|
|Jobs Location||Istanbul, Turkey|
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Provides effective and efficient quality assurance systems support to the LOC Quality Head and LOC Quality Manager including supporting the implementation and maintenance of the QMS and as directed, performs the day to day work to ensure that the quality systems required by the LOC element of the Supply Chain and Marketing Company are performed in a lean and efficient way and meet the compliance standards of the QMS and the local Regulator.
- Supporting the LOC Quality Head and LOC Quality Manager to ensure a robust, sustainable and effective QMS (Quality Management System) through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Supply Chain and the LOC.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with GSK standards and policies, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements by supporting the LOC Quality Head and LOC Quality Manager as directed to:
- Ensure that all SOPs are in place, updated & training has been conducted across the business. Ensure a monitoring system in place for tracking training compliance and process for escalation of persistent non-compliance. Processes in place for delivering routine training for updates to SOPs, GQPs, and GQMPs as relevant to the responsibility.
- Review, conduct impact assessments and implement any updates to QMS policies
- Identify, Implement and Manage QA Objectives & KPIs
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the Pharmaceutical / Consumer Healthcare industries
- understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of batch release, product incidents, artwork control and performing audits
- knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
- Good team player – works well in cross-functional teams
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver clear communications and foster good working relationships with peers and management
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem solving skills within a structured process
- Concise in the description of the different QA situations. Able to stick to the standard and not be pressurized.
- Works with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods
Quality Assurance Specialist Job | GSK in Turkey 2022
about : gsk
GSK is changing. We expect to demerge our world leading consumer healthcare business, Haleon, in July 2022. After the demerger, we will be a fully focused biopharma company with a new purpose; to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck