Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – Digitaloft following staff
|Hiring Organization||Digitaloft, UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
Business Analyst Intern
This is an entry-level role that is perfect for a recent graduate or school leaver looking to launch their career or an individual looking for a career change into the digital sector.
Quite simply; we launch creative PR campaigns that sometimes go viral and get the media talking.
If you fancy seeing your work featured on the world’s biggest online publications, a career in digital PR might be for you.
As a digital PR intern, we’ll train you up from scratch to come up with s**t hot campaign ideas and turn those into campaigns that you’ll pitch to the press, learn how this supports SEO and how the tactic fits into the wider marketing mix.
- Building up your experience and confidence as a marketer.
- Coming up with standout ideas for campaigns.
- Working alongside our content team to turn ideas into creative campaign assets, including undertaking research and writing copy.
- Finding journalists to pitch campaigns to and building media lists.
- Writing press releases and pitch emails and promoting campaigns to journalists.
- Analysing campaign performance and reporting on success.
- A salary of up to £18,000 p/a.
- Full internal and external training opportunities (including an annual training budget to spend as you wish) to help you progress your career and earn a promotion to the role of digital PR executive.
- Flexible working.
- A relaxed but productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend industry conferences and awards nights … globally!
- Being part of a team that wants to support your professional growth and see you succeed.
- Unlimited holiday.
about : Digitaloft
The best small content marketing agency in Europe.
We’re firm believers that the best agencies do one thing, and do that one thing very well.
Our award-winning team of specialist marketers works hard to increase our clients’ traffic and revenue through organic search, supercharging success by earning better links, and launching better content.
We’re obsessed with gaining a competitive advantage for growth-hungry brands in competitive sectors and that means doing things which others’ can’t.
Digitaloft was founded in The Lake District by James Brockbank in 2014 and, today, we’re proud to serve a fantastic portfolio of clients both from our Northern HQ and our PR-hub in Farringdon, London.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck