Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – Tesco following staff
|Hiring Organization||Tesco, UK|
The Global Infrastructure Team design, develop and operate the Technology Infrastructure which underpins Tesco’s ability to serve customers and support colleagues. Our responsibilities span technologies across data centres, offices, stores and distribution centres and the global network which connects them. The global team is distributed across the UK, Central Europe, India and Asia.
- Help to define, scope, design and deliver voice and video platform requirements from across the business.
- Ensure new or changing services are handed seamlessly into service based on agreed and defined processes and standards.
- Work with and manage various third party partners to help deliver Tesco’s voice and video service globally to agreed standards and service levels.
- Supporting contract renegotiations where we choose to renew a service, or bringing your wider industry knowledge to the table to help propose new technologies that ensure Tesco’s voice and video infrastructure continues to meet the needs of colleagues into the future.
- Identify and eliminate Service / Operational risks ensuring our colleagues enjoy the best possible voice and video service, with minimal downtime.
- Participate in the regular review and continuous improvement of the voice and video service within Tesco, including capacity management, release management, and a drive towards common standards.
- Provide pro-active ownership of the voice and video service, addressing poorly trending KPI’s, including working with third party partners to identify and resolve faults and open risks.
- Communicating with stakeholders and management to advise of any business impact, root cause, and remediation plan during service outages or degradation.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and developments in order to help shape future development of the voice and video platform.
- A strong grasp of voice and video technologies including; CISCO IP Telephony, Microsoft IM and Presence (Skype For Business / Teams), CISCO Telepresence, contact centre voice technologies (CISCO Cloud Contact Centre), voice and data networking, routing and switching, PSTN, ISDN, SIP, mobile technologies (4G, 3G, 2G networks).
- Experience operating in a multi-platform technology organisation with regular and consistent exposure to complex Technology
- Demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced environment as part of a geographically diverse team that provides best in class service whilst delivering a wide project portfolio.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Can consider the audience and tailor communications in a relevant and consistently effective manner. Both verbal and written.
Tesco Vacancies | Systems Engineer in United Kingdom 2022
about : tesco
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck