Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – KCL following staff
|Hiring Organization||KCL, UK|
|Jobs Location||St Thomas’ Hospital, UK|
Chair of Interventional Radiology and Honorary Consultant Radiologist
The School of Biomedical Engineering & Imaging Sciences seeks to appoint a Chair of Interventional Radiology and Honorary Consultant at King’s College London and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The post-holder will be responsible for academic and strategic leadership in Interventional Radiology, and will support the Head of Departments of Cancer Imaging, and Surgical and Interventional Engineering and Head of School in ensuring the Department and School executes excellence across all its activities.
- Provide academic and strategic leadership for Interventional Radiology
- Academic activity– teaching and research, proportional to academic time in job plan (up to 50%)
- Clinical activities – provision of the Interventional Radiology service including subspecialty diagnostic reporting, and the development of new services, if appropriate to the candidate’s skillset.
- Clinical governance – participation in the Directorate and Interventional Radiology’s systems, including clinical audit, incident reporting, clinical outcome analysis, guidelines and protocol development.
- MDM attendance or cover
Skills & Experience:
- Full GMC registration with licence to practice; on GMC Specialist Register
- FRCR or an equivalent qualification
- Comprehensive clinical experience in vascular and non-vascular Interventional Radiology as well as relevant Diagnostic Radiology.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
- Senior leadership or management experience, including developing and motivating staff.
- Commitment to leading and supporting research
- Publications and presentations at national/international meetings in the field of interventional radiology
The School is highly collaborative with the aim of innovating and improving healthcare through advanced engineering. We host the Wellcome EPSRC Centre for Medical Engineering; London Medical Imaging and AI Centre for Value Based Healthcare; King’s Technology Evaluation Centre and The PET Centre.
KCL UK 2022 | Chair of Interventional Radiology and Honorary Consultant Radiologist
about : king college london
Since our foundation in 1829 King’s has grown through mergers with other illustrious educational institutions. They include The United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Chelsea College; Queen Elizabeth College; and The Institute of Psychiatry.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Business Development Officer Job at UK | London jobs Latest
- New Internship job at Rystad Energy | Latest London Jobs
- Latest Supervisor Job at Randstad in Sheffield | New European Jobs
- UK jobs | Internship Program at Black Rock – Latest Jobs
- Latest jobs in UK | Trainee Position at Cargill at Manchester 2022
- Sales Manager job at NBC in London | New Jobs UK
- Latest Manchester Jobs UK
- Latest Birmingham-Wolverhampton jobs
- Facilities Assistant Job in UK | New job 2022
- UK Career | Analyst job at HAYS in London – New job
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck