Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – Whole Foods following staff
|Hiring Organization||Whole Foods, UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
Cashier Team Member
Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to include assisting customers during the check-out process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at the customer service desk. Works to maintain attractive customer service displays and support the regional Customer Service vision. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Checks out customer groceries efficiently and accurately.
- Upholds government regulations concerning sale of alcoholic beverages and taxation.
- Follows proper check, ATM, and credit procedures.
- Uses proper tares procedures when ringing up scalable items.
- Cleans and stocks Front End areas, including own register – changing tapes and ribbon as necessary.
- Follows all cash handling procedures – meeting and exceeding regional cashier variance policy.
- May assist with training of new Cashier and Courtesy Team Members.
- Assists supervisor in controlling customer flow and backed up lines – helping reduce customer waiting time.
- Proactively participates in Regional Front End programs as directed by leadership.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Demonstrates patience in dealing with customers and Team Members.
- Maintains proficiency with the Front-End Code Book and PLUs:
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
Whole Foods Market Position | Cashier Team Member in London UK 2022
about : whole foods
Living well begins with eating well. That’s why we ban hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and more than 100 flavours, colours and preservatives commonly found in food. If you want to know what goes into the products you buy, our standards make it easy, because if it doesn’t meet the standards, we won’t sell it.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Programme Administrator job | UK New careers 2022
- Registered Mental Nurse job | UK New careers jobs 2022
- Site Supervisor job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Assistant Project Manager job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Care Assistant job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Recruitment Resourcer job | UK New careers 2022
- Home Manager job at UK latest jobs Dec 2022
- Trainee Sheet Metal Operative job | UK latest jobs 2022
- Supply Primary Teacher job | UK new jobs Dec 2022
- General Cover Teacher job | UK latest jobs Dec 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck