Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – VISA following staff
|Jobs Location||United Kingdom|
|Value||£25,714 – £36,961/per year|
Client Care Support
Client Care provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, Client Care is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
- Demonstrate consistent, and reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Meet KPIs and other existing an potential new KPIs as deemed necessary by the business.
- Respond to incoming customer request quickly, proficiently, and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations
- Actively listen and probe to determine the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action to complete the call
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action, and document all related questions and needs
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders, provide thought-leadership, and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment
- Collaborate amongst the different Line of business as required by the business
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English AND French
- 1 or more years of work experience
- Prior experience in call center, financial industry, ecommerce, or technical environment is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to the businesses key performance indicators and exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, strong team engagement, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to have meaningful conversations that will lead to merchant loyalty and reduce merchant attrition
Client Care Support Position | VISA in United Kingdom 2022
about : visa
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- UK Jobs | Consumer Solicitor Position in UK 2022
- UK Jobs | Driver job in Barnsley | Latest Jobs 2022
- Barnsley Council jobs at Caritas in UK | Latest 2022 Jobs
- Store Managers job in Devon at Morrisons | New UK Jobs
- Mentor job at Barnsley Council in UK | New UK Jobs
- New Ireland Job | Drivers for Soup Kitchen Job 2022
- Software Developers job in London | New UK Jobs 2022
- UK Jobs | Solicitor Job at HF in UK 2022 | New jobs
- Solicitor Job at MCS Group in UK 2022 | Latest UK Jobs
- Resourcing Group Job as Cleaner in Hertfordshire | New Jobs
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck