Job Title: Jobs in France 2022 – Britvic following staff
|Jobs Location||Hemel Hempstead – Breakspear Park, FR|
|Value||£25,714 – £36,961/per year|
Digital Project Manager
At Britvic, we strive to be the most dynamic soft drinks company, creating a better tomorrow. We offer consumers a range of family favourite and global premium brands. We exist to help people enjoy life’s everyday moments.
As one of the UK’s leading players in the FMCG market we pride ourselves on setting high standards, being courageous and pushing ourselves to think outside the bottle.
- The purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of business change projects or work-streams within Ecommerce & Marketing at Britvic.
- The role will get involved in delivering digital projects such as new B2C, B2B and DTC websites and apps. As well as the implementation of martech and ecommerce solutions.
- This role plays a key part in determining the overall success of key business objectives to drive value, cost benefit from IT projects or IT components of wider business change projects. The role needs to work across all functions involved in the delivery of the projects ensuring everyone is aligned to objectives of the project and is clear on their part.
- To ensure that project objectives are clearly stated and fully bought into, the scope clearly defined and success criteria understood and agreed.
- Ensure a clearly stated benefits case exists with the required business change plans to deliver the benefits
- To build and lead Project team ensuring the clarity of roles, responsibilities and skills for successful project delivery are in place.
- To produce, manage and execute project plans, including a communication and review strategy ensuring regular updating of senior management and stakeholders on progress.
- Raise, control and manage the project budget in order to ensure that project costs, quality and time scales are delivered on target.
- To identify risks and issues to the project, and to develop and manage contingency plans in order to eliminate any risk to the business.
- To manage all processes relating to the completion of Service Level Agreements as agreed for hand over to I.T. support and service and any relevant business areas or third party providers, ensuring the smooth embedding of the new technology delivered.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the end-to-end deployment of the project, enabling the delivery of clear business benefits as agreed by the Sponsor and senior management.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing project teams with greater than 4 FTEs involving 3rd parties, Business change teams and budget of over £100k
- Project planning and tracking
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and techniques (waterfall, agile and sprint)
- Strong organisation skills
- Dependencies identification and management
- Risks, Issues and Change management using structured techniques
- Team Definition, Leadership and Management
- Budget forecasting, tacking and control
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Change and Communications Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Digital Project Manager Position at Britvic in France 2022
about : britvic
Our story started in 1938 as a product that was an affordable source of vitamins to the Great British public. Originally selling Tomato Juice, followed by other juices and mixers, the brand has continued to evolve, becoming a fantastic core range of fruit juice and soft drinks sold across the globe.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Assistant Accountant Position at Belfast | Latest Jobs 2022
- HR Administrator Job | Dublin Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Public Affairs Manager Position in London | Latest Jobs 2022
- Environment Officer Job | Lincoln Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Cover Supervisor Position | Settle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Team Manager Job | Blackburn | Latest Jobs 2022
- Technician Job | London Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Duty Manager Job | Cardiff Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- SEO Manager Job | Blackburn Jobs | New UK Jobs 2022
- Mortgage Advisor Job | Knaresborough Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck