|Hiring Organization||St Bede’s and St Joseph’s Catholic College|
|Jobs Location||Bradford, England|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Value||£19,117.64 to £21,381.36|
St Bede’s and St Joseph’s Catholic College is looking to hire following staff
St Bede’s and St Joseph’s Catholic College are looking for a House Manager to take a central role in maintaining the highest standards of behaviour, discipline, presentation, progress, achievement and participation within the school.
About the Position:
As House Manager you will play a central role in maintaining the highest standards of behaviour, discipline, presentation, progress, achievement and participation within the House; working with Scholastica, Ecclesia and Olympia leaders to support student academic, pastoral and social needs.
- Promote and support the Catholic values and aims of the College at all times
- Promote and implement College and House policies and protocols
- Exercise pastoral care of students (in accordance with individual care plans where appropriate), attend care meetings, or other meetings concerned with welfare where required and support students’ emotional, cultural and intellectual development
- Maintain detailed student records, with particular attention to the confidentiality, privacy and sensitivity of issues
- Manage student progress and participation data, ensuring that accurate, up-to-date information is available to House leaders and tutors as required
- Supervise standards of uniform and personal appearance of students of the House, liaising with tutors and/or parents as required
- Supervise students during non-timetabled time when present in the House area to ensure an orderly environment at all times
House Manager Job | St Bede’s and St Joseph’s Catholic College UK 2022
about : St Bede’s and St Joseph’s Catholic College
SBSJCC is a recently established co-educational school, founded by the merger of the two single sex Catholic secondary schools in the city of Bradford; the boys school St Bede’s Catholic Grammar School in Heaton and the girls school St Joseph’s Catholic College in Manningham. The college opened in September 2014 and welcomed its new intake of 290 Year 7 students which increased the total of students in the college to over 2000, including over 400 in the 6th form St Benedict’s. The college is now fully co-educational and numbers have settled to 1890 including 425 in the 6th form.
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Exam Manager Job | Middleton Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Research Administrator Job | Newcastle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Accountant Position at Belfast | Latest Jobs 2022
- HR Administrator Job | Dublin Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Public Affairs Manager Position in London | Latest Jobs 2022
- Environment Officer Job | Lincoln Jobs | New Jobs 2022
- Cover Supervisor Position | Settle Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Team Manager Job | Blackburn | Latest Jobs 2022
- Technician Job | London Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
- Duty Manager Job | Cardiff Jobs | Latest Jobs 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#Jobs #Job #JobsinIrelannd #JobsinUK #UK #Dublin #London #Europe #Admin #Clerk #warehouse #Account #Driver #Birmingham #Ireland
Wish you Best of luck