|Jobs Location||London, England|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Cisco is looking to hire following staff
Cisco is currently recruiting for a Asset Manager. The Cisco Asset Managers work directly with partners and collaborate with Cisco Customer Experience (CX) and Sales teams to deliver Hardware, Software and Service Coverage insights and enable a smooth assets lifecycle management to the end customer.
About the Position:
This role plays a key part in enabling Cisco’s recurring revenue business by providing clean, accurate data. Asset managers are encouraged to understand customer’s hardware and software inventory better than the customers themselves, thereby giving relevant insights, reducing risk, and providing operational excellence.
- Define customer’s business structure and associated Cisco assets (HW and SW) that will be managed under the service scope.
- Combine Customer, Network and Cisco’s view into an IB baseline designating the device quantity, type, location, service coverage and additional asset attributes.
- Perform/implement a discovery process on a lifecycle basis of all software and hardware assets purchased, deployed/installed across the network, and establish a validation process with the customer to agree on the ownership and use of the discovered assets.
- Provide insights to support customer reconciliation and validate Software and Service Enterprise Agreements Data (if applicable)
- Deliver useful insights/reports on embedded Software – OS Conformance – and ensure compliance to reduce device or network downtime due to out of date or non-suggested software versions.
Asset Manager Position at Cisco in UK 2022
about : Cisco
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Technical Manager IT Position at PMI in London UK 2022
- Senior Software Engineer Position at Fiberon in London UK 2022
- Part Time job | Cashier Position at Pilot Flying J in United Kingdom 2022
- Production Operator Position at Cooper Lomaz in United Kingdom 2022
- Black Fox Solutions Job | Join as Office Administrator in Ireland 2022
- Agricultural Officer Job at Scottish Government UK 2022
- Recycling Operative Job at Cornwall Staff Agency in UK 2022
- Project Manager Job | Service Care Solutions UK 2022
- Technical Manager Job at Randstad in UK 2022
- Researcher Job at JBP Associates Ltd in UK 2022
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#Jobs #Job #JobsinIrelannd #JobsinUK #UK #Dublin #London #Europe #Admin #Clerk #warehouse #Account #Driver #Birmingham #Ireland
Wish you Best of luck