Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – NCI following staff
|Hiring Organization||National College of Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Dublin, Ireland|
|Value||€53,836 – €74,028|
Academic Operations Manager
We have an opportunity for a strong administrator to lead our academic operations service staff that act as a key interface within the NCI community and is essential for maintaining a positive and consistent faculty and student experience.
The Academic Operations Manager will report directly to the Senior Academic Operations Manager and will ensure efficiency and effectiveness in academic operational management support. The postholder will directly ensure a high quality of support is delivered to meet the short, medium and long-term needs of the academic leadership team.
- Lead the provision of high-quality co-ordination support for all programmes within the Schools.
- Lead, manage, review and develop the Programme Co-ordinators in the Schools
- Work closely with the Dean of School and the two Vice Deans to ensure that the administrative needs of the School are met.
- Ensure that a high quality of service is provided to students of the College.
- Co-ordination of activities between programme co-ordinators and between Schools Work to establish best practice and effective procedures for programme support.
- Ensure that College Policies outlined in the QA Handbook for programme management and delivery are adhered to
- Oversee that there is effective interaction with other units in the College such as the other School, Student Services, Registrar’s Office, Admissions, Fees and Examinations
- Identify and introduce new processes/systems that will improve efficiency and service levels in the School
- Ensure that an efficient records and filing system is maintained and that the School portal site is up to date
- Support the Senior Academic manager in the implementation of a new central academic operations team.
- Ensure that all duties within the office are performed in a professional, efficient manner
- Provide oversight and administrative leadership on timetabling and assessment processes in the School including oversight of the exam paper preparation process.
- Degree or equivalent qualification would be desirable.
- Ability to lead a team and get the most from that team is positive, proactive manner.
- Pro-active time management, ability to produce results under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach to work and a “can-do” attitude
- Rigour and attention to detail is a must
- Highly organised
- Apply good customer service skills when dealing with various departments and students in the college
- Disciplined in his/her approach to the job
- Drive, enthusiasm & maturity
Academic Operations Manager | NCI in Dublin Ireland 2022
about : National College of Ireland
NCI is an exciting, innovative and forward-thinking third-level institution. Learn more about us in this section.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck