Job Title: Jobs in Spain 2022 –Amazon Jobs to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Jobs, Spain|
|Jobs Location||Madrid, Spain|
Sr. Product Manager Technical
The Amazon Business team is growing the team with members that want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies. The needs of business customers are different from those of the traditional Amazon customer, so we are reinventing everything from how we offer our selection, pricing, customer experience and customer support.
We’re looking for a product manager to structure and lead the roadmap of one of the key e-procurement features business customers use. While we’re already covering the basic needs from our customers, we’re still in the early days of our product.
- Define business requirements for business customers that are used to drive technical requirements and functional specifications
- Define strategic and operational roadmaps and acts as a subject matter expert for this areas.
- Start with the customer and work backwards to ensure our products solve customer pain points as well as identify opportunities to change how they think about traditional problems.
- Ensure appropriate coordination and communication with relevant business and cross functional stakeholders
- Understand business customer needs through direct customer interactions and through benchmarking
- Address barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience in technical product management, program management or engineering
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
Amazon Jobs as Sr. Product Manager Technical in Spain 2022
about: amazon jobs
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of 2nd Line Engineer | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Student Success Tutor Job | New Career At BUL | Uxbridge Campus 2023
- Section Manager job At Brompton Campus – Hybrid | February 2023 Jobs
- Clinical Research Fellow Job | Imperial College London ICL Career 2023
- Marketing Coordinator Job at BRIGHT NETWORK | New Career 2023
- New Cleaner Needed job at AZ Private Wealth Services Career | London Jan 2023
- Asda Career | Hiring of Section Leader in Stretford 2023
- Latest Lecturer in Movement job at United Kingdom Jan 2023
- Turnitin Career | Quality & Knowledge Analyst job at England 2023
- Data Entry Clerk Vacancy | Audio Typist Job | Copy Typist Job latest 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck