Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 –Amazon Jobs to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Jobs, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Cork, Ireland|
Selling Partner Support Associate
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Sellers & Vendors who offer their catalog of products on Amazons’ global eCommerce platforms. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and its Selling Partners.
- Supporting Amazons Selling Partner’s to solve any incoming issues via 3 channels of communication (Phone, Email & Chat)
- Managing high volumes of inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats in a timely manner
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Exemplifying Amazons Leadership Principle for Customer Obsession by consistently displaying a genuine passion for our customers, delivering an exceptional customer care experience with every contact.
- Building sustainable relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile
- Ability to oversee and achieve various KPIs like Quantity & Quality, Resolution Rate, Transfer Rate etc.
- Open to collaborating with various stakeholders like Resolver Groups, Account Managers etc.
- Documenting all Selling Partner interactions and information according to standard operating procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support to all Amazons Sellers and Vendors
- Attend training sessions, and learn product details and key selling points of products and technologies. SPS participates in several initiatives to increase Seller listings and updates of catalogs in advance of peaks.
- Any other duties and special projects as directed by management in keeping with the employees skills and experience
- Language – Fluent Italian and English
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service environment
- PC Skills: Experience working with Operating systems (Windows) and using Office Suites( Microsoft Word, Outlook)
- Technical Skills: Basic working knowledge of spreadsheet software such as Excel and the ability to use communication and collaboration tools with ease
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Experience with serving Customers from a work from home environment
- Contact centre experience is desired
Amazon Jobs | Selling Partner Support Associate in Cork Ireland 2022
about: amazon jobs
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of yard Labourer at Workchain Career | England 2023
- New Order picker job at JAM Staffing Solutions Ltd | Latest jobs Opportunity 2023
- Jobs in Bristol | Private Cooperative | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Prezzo Trading LTD Career | New Waiting Staff Job at London 2023
- CRLCONTRACTSLTD Career | Street Lighting Operatives with MEWPS Job at London 2023
- Hiring of Digital Marketing Executive | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- WHSmith Jobs at New Store Leader Job | United Kingdom Feb 2023
- Benefits and Council Tax Officer Job at London Jobs 2023
- THP Technician Job at Energy & Utilities Jobs | UK 2023
- University Of Manchester Jobs | Teaching Technician job 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck