Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – Bauer Media to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Bauer Media, UK|
|Jobs Location||London, UK|
Creative Strategy Manager
In the role of Creative Strategy Manager, you will work with the Creative Strategy Managers and Creative Strategy Directors in the team, our radio Content Directors, radio and publishing specialists, publishing editorial teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
From understanding our client’s biggest challenges, to creating and developing smart, efficient, creative and strategic campaigns that move our audiences in line with them, as a Creative Strategy Manager you’ll decide the shape and direction of the campaign and often pitch your work directly to the client.
- Challenging and interrogating client briefs.
- Designing creative partnerships and campaigns to run on Bauer Brands in line with client objectives.
- Taking ownership of projects, applying instinct & insight at the heart of the response.
- Internal stakeholder management: collaborating with sales, client leads, research teams and building productive relationships with senior brand stakeholders (content directors, editors etc.).
- Galvanizing and engaging teams to develop the ‘big idea’.
- Working with the design team and briefing them for mock-ups etc. at pitch stage, to help you to tell compelling stories that our customers understand – and want to buy.
- Attending client/agency pitches where there is an opportunity to present.
- Demonstrating curiosity for the market and market trends and constantly developing new ways that we can improve our creative offering. E.g. emerging technologies, creative ideas from competitive brands/media and sharing compelling market and consumer insight.
- Engaging the delivery team at execution stage to ensure all pitches are deliverable.
- Being up to date and knowledgeable of all Bauer brands, platforms and audience insight (audience research/ insight etc.)
- Regularly reviewing customer plans, working with the Group Business Directors and Client Leads to ensure we are on track to deliver against them.
- In line with our values & behaviours our Creative Strategists should have an innate understanding of our audiences and brands and the world at large with the ability to translate that understanding into insights which ignite ideas.
- You must be curious, looking up not down, helping us and our customers to see the world through a different lens. In turn you should be able to apply that perspective to creatively address our customers challenges.
- We are a broad business with multiple divisions. As a creative strategist you need to be a connector, linking up our assets and talent internally, inspiring all to work together. An ability to foster great relationships quickly, is desirable.
- As well as internal engagement we are looking for talented storytellers who can simplify often complex solutions and bring them to life for our customers in a persuasive way, with demonstrable impact. The most challenging part of this role is making complex partnerships, beautifully simple, powerful and exciting.
Bauer Media Vacancies | Creative Strategy Manager in London 2022
about: bauer media
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries – the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia – BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck