Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – GSG to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||SGS, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Dublin, Ireland|
Business Development Manager
Working as a core member of our Health Sciences commercial team, you will prospect and sell our portfolio of contract development and manufacturing services to clients in the Biotech and Pharma industries in the UK and Ireland. Partnering with our labs in Glasgow, Deeside and Ringaskiddy, you will focus on providing Biopharmaceutical, Biosafety and CDMO services to our client base.
- Develop market knowledge and effective network within region of pharma and biopharma research, development and commercialization sectors
- Work with Commercial Operations to develop lead creation activities within target markets;
- Support or lead development initiatives for strategic or key accounts within your assigned region;
- Maintain a current knowledge of service capabilities and relationship network of stakeholder throughout the SGS Health Sciences Organization;
- Develop and prioritize a list of target accounts for specific service sales and a strategy to achieve defined sales targets;
- Partner with commercial operations and service delivery teams to develop accurate and timely quotations and proposals for your clients;
- Actively follow up on all proposals and conduct client presentations whenever required;
- Record results of all activities on an on-going basis into relevant information management systems;
- Participate in Pipeline review calls and proactively collaborate with colleagues in agent services to cross sell and leverage customer relationships to expand services with each account;
- Educated to degree level with 2 – 5 year’s worth of sales experience;
- Proven experience of selling Life Sciences services and solutions, preferably Biosafety testing within the Biologics / C> Development and Manufacture areas;
- Experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO) an advantage;
- Proven ability to prospect and open doors with new clients. You will also be comfortable networking within a client’s organization;
- Fluent in English.
Business Development Manager Position at SGS in Ireland 2022
SGS is a leading CRO that provides laboratory testing and clinical research services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. We are part of the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck