Job Title: Jobs in Germany 2022 – Nestle following staff
|Jobs Location||Osthofen, Germany|
Team leader chemical laboratory
Our Osthofen plant in Rhineland-Palatinate produces special drinking and nutritional foods for people with special nutritional needs for Nestlé HealthScience (Germany). State-of-the-art production enables us to produce a broad portfolio of medical nutrition products, including tube feeding. Our products are exported to more than 50 countries worldwide.
- In your role as team leader (male/female/diverse) you will lead the chemical/physical laboratory as well as the packaging and sensor technology laboratory. Semi-finished products, raw materials and finished products are analyzed by a team of more than 10 people. It is your responsibility to ensure the course of daily routine analysis, to optimize existing analysis methods and to establish new ones, taking into account the current safety standards.
- Completed degree in food chemistry or comparable training
- Several years of relevant professional experience in quality control or quality assurance
- First management experience
- Specialist knowledge and practical experience in chemical/physical analysis methods including instrumental analysis, preferably in the food sector
- High motivation, strong team and result orientation
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and SAP user knowledge
- Fluent English knowledge
Look like with us:
- In addition to the technical and disciplinary management of the above-mentioned laboratories, you are also responsible for the technical support of the line laboratory.
- You work continuously to make the processes in the team more efficient.
- You introduce chemical/physical analysis methods and continuously develop them further.
- They release analysis results and make assessments of the extent to which the samples meet the specification.
- You evaluate deviations and initiate corrective measures.
- You manage projects in the field of chemistry and physics laboratories.
- They are involved in projects to apply and standardize Group-wide standards and work on continuous improvement measures.
- Within the framework of audits, you will assume an important support function.
Current Jobs Germany | Team leader Chemical laboratory at Nestle 2022
about : Retail Sales assistant
We are the Good food, Good life company. We believe in the power of food to enhance lives. Good food nourishes and delights the senses. It helps children grow healthy, pets thrive, parents age gracefully and everyone live life to the fullest. Good food brings us together. Good food also respects our planet and protects resources for future generations.
At Nestlé, we constantly explore and push the boundaries of what is possible with foods, beverages, and nutritional health solutions to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We focus our energy and resources where unlocking the power of food can make the greatest difference to the lives of people and pets, protect and enhance the environment, and generate significant value for our shareholders and stakeholders alike.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of 2nd Line Engineer | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Student Success Tutor Job | New Career At BUL | Uxbridge Campus 2023
- Section Manager job At Brompton Campus – Hybrid | February 2023 Jobs
- Clinical Research Fellow Job | Imperial College London ICL Career 2023
- Marketing Coordinator Job at BRIGHT NETWORK | New Career 2023
- New Cleaner Needed job at AZ Private Wealth Services Career | London Jan 2023
- Asda Career | Hiring of Section Leader in Stretford 2023
- Latest Lecturer in Movement job at United Kingdom Jan 2023
- Turnitin Career | Quality & Knowledge Analyst job at England 2023
- Data Entry Clerk Vacancy | Audio Typist Job | Copy Typist Job latest 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck
#jobs, #jobs in Europe, #UKjobs, #CareersEurope #Europe, #Germanyjobs, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #Spainjobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #TurckeyJobs, #LondonJobs, #IrelandJobs, #MarketingJobs, #FranceJobs