Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –The University of Manchester to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||University of Manchester, UK|
|Jobs Location||Manchester, UK|
Current Jobs The University of Manchester as Research Associate in Statistics UK 2022
Research Associate in Statistics
We are seeking a Research Associate with expertise in causal inference to join a project entitled “Advancing understanding of multimorbidity in metabolic disease through innovation in analytical methods”. This project is a collaboration between the University of Manchester, University of Oxford and Novo Nordisk.
You will be responsible for developing statistical methods to allow for multi-morbidity prediction under different hypothetical interventions to account for treatment start/stop/switching through the life course. This would allow users to make counterfactual predictions, such as “does starting treatment X reduce this patient’s multimorbidity risk?”.
Important area of research:
The methodological focus is therefore on combining methods from causal inference with clinical prediction modelling – an emerging and important area of research. The clinical focus of this project is on managing polypharmacy (when patients take many medications) for patients with multimorbidity in the context of metabolic diseases (obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular
We have access to large health datasets (namely the Wales Multimorbidity Cohort, UK Biobank, and the Clinical Practic Research Datalink) to apply the developed statistical methodology.
Current Jobs The University Manchester as Research Associate in Statistics UK 2022
about: the University of manchester
The University of Manchester is part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities, with outstanding facilities and the widest range of courses. We are highly respected across the globe as a centre of teaching excellence and innovative research.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of 2nd Line Engineer | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Student Success Tutor Job | New Career At BUL | Uxbridge Campus 2023
- Section Manager job At Brompton Campus – Hybrid | February 2023 Jobs
- Clinical Research Fellow Job | Imperial College London ICL Career 2023
- Marketing Coordinator Job at BRIGHT NETWORK | New Career 2023
- New Cleaner Needed job at AZ Private Wealth Services Career | London Jan 2023
- Asda Career | Hiring of Section Leader in Stretford 2023
- Latest Lecturer in Movement job at United Kingdom Jan 2023
- Turnitin Career | Quality & Knowledge Analyst job at England 2023
- Data Entry Clerk Vacancy | Audio Typist Job | Copy Typist Job latest 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck