Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – Glanbia following staff
|Hiring Organization||Glanbia, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Kilkenny, Ireland|
Early Careers Programme Specialist EMEA
The Early Career Program Specialist works closely with the Early Careers Program Lead to execute against the early careers talent strategy through the Pure Ambition program. This role helps to coordinate the early careers and student hiring programs. Works closely with BU HR Leadership, business leaders and CoE teams to deliver an exceptional pool of emerging leadership talent to the business and a market differentiating employee experience for the graduate cohort.
- Works closely with business unit HR teams on workforce planning needs for our markets and regions
- Works closely with the Talent Attraction teams to ensure planning and operational execution of appropriate talent attraction and selection methods and pipelining of graduate and broader student talent
- Builds strong relationships and partnerships with external stakeholders in the early careers’ ecosystem – universities, colleges, schools etc. with a particular focus on sourcing from diverse talent pool
- Collaborates on the design and delivery of high quality learning, on-the-job experiences, rotations, coaching and mentoring as part of the Pure Ambition program
- Support the workforce planning and international rotations process for early career talent with our business units.
- Partner with business units to agree specific program deliverables aligned to business priorities and delivered locally.
- Partners with HRBPS/Line Managers on probation, performance and development reviews and on graduate wellbeing and coaching conversations.
- Bring innovative ideas to our approach to early career talent, providing insights on trends relating to early career talent attraction, development, engagement and performance management and developing innovative solutions to address emerging needs.
- Responsible for budgetary prep and financial management
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline with post-graduate qualification desirable.
- Member of a relevant Professional body – e.g., SHRM, CIPD
- A similar role in a multi-national/global organisation on the execution of early careers and student hiring programs and have good knowledge of development/talent management frameworks, particularly with the early careers market.
- Experience of delivering impactful talent projects and/or campaigns including management of governance and stakeholders.
- Managing multiple stakeholder interests and third party relationships in a talent development context.
- Articulates how own work supports business goals, prioritizing using data, and producing results that support business goals.
- Identifies new ways of working, embracing opportunities and adapting to changing work priorities, clarifying ambiguity as needed.
- Knows who is responsible for what tasks, makes commitments and strives to meet them, and leverages learning resources to develop oneself.
- Shows respect to others in the organization by actively seeking other points of view, collaborating, and participating an environment of belonging.
- Continuously explores new better ways of completing work, supports new initiatives, and uses available technologies to transform work.
- Uses vision to see work as part of a larger purpose and selects most appropriate communication approach when working with others.
Early Careers Programme Specialist EMEA at Glanbia in Ireland 2022
about : glanbia
We’re dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. That means we’re curious about finding ways to make better, healthier and smarter products that fit the lifestyles and needs of people around the world. We’re constantly innovating, developing and reinventing, creating products that fit easily into people’s daily lives. The desire to do better is embedded in our business: we take care to respect the planet, communities and people as our own journey unfolds.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of yard Labourer at Workchain Career | England 2023
- New Order picker job at JAM Staffing Solutions Ltd | Latest jobs Opportunity 2023
- Jobs in Bristol | Private Cooperative | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Prezzo Trading LTD Career | New Waiting Staff Job at London 2023
- CRLCONTRACTSLTD Career | Street Lighting Operatives with MEWPS Job at London 2023
- Hiring of Digital Marketing Executive | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- WHSmith Jobs at New Store Leader Job | United Kingdom Feb 2023
- Benefits and Council Tax Officer Job at London Jobs 2023
- THP Technician Job at Energy & Utilities Jobs | UK 2023
- University Of Manchester Jobs | Teaching Technician job 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck