Job Title: Jobs in Europe 2022 –ING to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||ING, Europe|
|Jobs Location||Netherland, Europe|
The Working Capital Solutions IT area is responsible for the design, modification and maintenance of the software solutions used to process Receivables Finance and Supply Chain Finance products. The business is active in Europe and Asia and has a very solid market presence. The IT department is mostly based in Amsterdam and is part of the Trade Tribe of the ING Wholesale Banking domain.
As feature engineer, you are a key player in the cooperation between product owners, engineers, customer journey experts and other stakeholders. Your holistic view as well as your knowledge of both business and IT are crucial in the translation of requirements into features and stories that deliver customer value as early as possible. Define and align the delivery roadmaps between squads (from same or from different Tribes) and from vendors, in order to have end-to-end delivery, tests and releases well-orchestrated. You help managing dependencies and impediments in an efficient way. You are recognized as subject matter expert in the domain you work, by both IT and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with strong IT background.
- 5+ years of experience as solution architect or technical project manager, with proven track of international and complex projects.
- Hands-on experience with software system’s specification, design and integration, either as business analyst, solution architect or software engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and API design. Knowledge of ING’s touchpoint components and strategy is a plus.
- Relevant experience with end-to-end testing coordination and execution.
- Experience with adopting software architecture design best practices, together with efficient usage of software verification & validation techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (in English): strong presentation skills (telling – selling); mastery in writing skills (at different levels of abstraction/detail); and ability to challenge, influence or convince others through fact-based arguments.
- Problem solving skills to find efficient ways of driving progress and removing impediments.
- Self-disciplined, proactive and organized, with ability to identify what needs to be done.
- A team player with a ‘make it happen’ mentality, eager to learn and able to steer others towards delivering with excellence.
- Knowhow in the domain of Working Capital Solutions products and/or relevant experience within the banking domain.
- Experience working in a complex and challenging IT environment.
- Experience with agile ways of working.
Europe Vacancies as Feature Engineer at ING in Netherland 2022
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring, and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck