Job Title: Jobs in Turkey 2022 – Hitachi Energy to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Hitachi Energy, Turkey|
|Jobs Location||Istanbul, Turkey|
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Support Quality – Continuous Improvement & Production Development activities to resolve important issues.
- Analysing & conducting routine Quality control, testing and reporting activities
- Support creation of work plans, work flows & train employees about work practices.
- Following work plans to ensure high quality and timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Support root cause analyses of customer complaints, non-conformances.
- Involvement on creation QIC documentation
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors’ in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering and min. 2 years of working experience.
- Research, reporting, and analytical skills, including good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Sound knowledge of Quality & Continuous improvement related engineering techniques, processes and tools.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- Knowledge related with QMS & Lean.
- Be innovative with the ability to work with cross-functional groups to implement improvements.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure
Hitachi Energy Positions | Quality Technician in Turkey 2022
about: hitachi engery
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. http://www.hitachienergy.com
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck