Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –Inspiring Interns & Graduates to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Inspiring Interns & Graduates, UK|
|Jobs Location||Oxford, UK|
National Programme Administrator
National Project Administrators support a team of National Programme Leads in the running of multiple national survey programmes through standard project management processes.
National Project Administrators bring enthusiasm in providing clients with excellent customer experience whilst working within a team-oriented environment applying their own initiative and working independently within set guidelines to meet delivery targets.
This role will assist with the implementation and delivery of the charity’s large scale multi-client programmes of work. Currently this work profile includes programmes such as the;
- NHS England & Improvement’s Adult National Cancer Patient Experience Survey and the Under 16 Cancer Patient Experience Survey
- NHS Staff Survey
- CQC’s national patient survey programme as an approved contractor
- Our large scale offers relating to wider national programmes such as the National Quarterly Pulse Survey
- Client and project management tasks to support the successful delivery of survey programmes, including:
- Resolving and actioning client queries, front-line communication with clients, including escalating where necessary
- Building of surveys within software packages, use of bespoke software packages to build surveys
- Liaising with clients to launch surveys across the health care industry with the use of in-house survey platform.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure a consistent approach
- Verification, validation, and control of data files with compliance to UK GDPR, using automated processes.
- Building relationships and developing good customer service.
- Monitoring project progress.
- Working collaboratively within the team and external partners to successfully complete service delivery to the highest standards.
- Ensure all surveys and other documentation are published in accordance with company working practices, internal working practices and external regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work efficiently to short deadlines on multiple projects.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a willingness to adopt a ‘hands-on’ approach to get up to speed quickly.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- A collegiate working style – able to work with staff at all levels across the team and external clients
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Proficient IT literacy with good competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Inspiring Interns & Graduates UK 2022 | National Programme Administrator
about: Inspiring Interns & Graduates
Looking to kick start your graduate career? Look no further! Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency, connecting the best graduates with top companies worldwide. We work with everyone from the most innovative start-ups to the biggest multinationals, including Virgin, Lloyds, and M&C Saatchi Mobile. Please take a look at our website for the latest graduate jobs vacancies and careers advice.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of yard Labourer at Workchain Career | England 2023
- New Order picker job at JAM Staffing Solutions Ltd | Latest jobs Opportunity 2023
- Jobs in Bristol | Private Cooperative | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Prezzo Trading LTD Career | New Waiting Staff Job at London 2023
- CRLCONTRACTSLTD Career | Street Lighting Operatives with MEWPS Job at London 2023
- Hiring of Digital Marketing Executive | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- WHSmith Jobs at New Store Leader Job | United Kingdom Feb 2023
- Benefits and Council Tax Officer Job at London Jobs 2023
- THP Technician Job at Energy & Utilities Jobs | UK 2023
- University Of Manchester Jobs | Teaching Technician job 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck