Job Title: Jobs in Spain 2022 – Jobs for Humanity to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Jobs for Humanity , Spain|
|Jobs Location||Netherland, Spain|
This position is responsible for execution of the EMEA Communications & PR strategy alongside the entire team, driving the consumer, Corporate, issues/Crisis, B2B PR and social media strategy in Europe, implementing the Global Communications guidelines, identifying and working with local spokesperson and business leaders, and local PR agency management. The PR Manager of Germany and Switzerland works closely with relevant Brand and Social Media Teams, Partner Communications, Public Affairs, the other Booking.com regional marketing & PR leads as well as Booking Holdings communications.
- Taking a leadership role in executing the EMEA Communications and PR strategy for Booking.com in which is focused on consumer PR, corporate, and B2B PR, as well as crisis/issues management.
- Co-developing and managing localized strategies to drive brand awareness through earned media in EMEA markets that mirror the Booking.com messaging objectives and drive incremental results in key markets.
- As needed, developing strategic communications plans for corporate and trade initiatives, drafting global communications messaging and presentation materials for global and local spokespeople and creating thought leadership positioning. Including plans and messaging for crisis and issues management.
- Developing the company’s local spokesperson roster, mapping subject matter experts with key business priorities and messaging goals to meet business objectives.
- Working to improve the scale of proactive media engagement, including in-bound reactive media management, proactively identifying and creating news drivers, and leveraging locally relevant trends to mobilise timely PR activations and materials.
- Actively managing a network of PR agencies in key EMEA markets, including Germany, UK, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Nordics and Russia, Israel to grow brand awareness on a local basis, plus identifying, hiring and onboarding new agencies and suppliers as / when may be needed.
- A proven track record of 8+ years in Communications and/or related field, with strong experience in both Consumer, Corporate and B2B PR
- Proven track record of experience in PR and media relations in Spain
- Deep knowledge of the Booking.com business and global e-commerce space. Including issues relating to platform business.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment for tech business in EMEA and the wider implications for business and corporate reputation.
- Strong organizational skills; clear and strategic thinking with the ability to develop and execute multi faceted strategies
- Ability to move quickly, be extremely hands on
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills and presentation skills
- Experience with stakeholder management and an ability to navigate large global organizations
- Ability to think creatively, approach Communication from new angles, and manage both up and down the organization
- Ability to act quickly and execute creative ideas locally, often with short lead time
- Proven success working closely with senior level executives on messaging, speaking opportunities, media requests, internal communications, and more
Jobs for Humanity | PR Manager in Netherlands Spain 2022
about: Jobs for Humanity
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Systems Engineer Public Sector Job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Essex | Private Cooperative England 2023
- Account Broker job in Bristol | Heat Recruitment Ltd | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- The University of Salford Career at Lecturer in Ultrasound job | England 2023
- Hiring of SEND Tutor at LTS Group Career | London 2023
- New School Bus Driver job at Integrated Solutions Career 2023
- Jobs in London | Hiring of Female Care Assistant | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Recreational Services Career at Latest Outdoor Cleaner Operator Job | England 2023
- Civil Service Jobs at Hiring of Security Vetting Support | England 2023
- Learning Mentor job at LTS Group | Latest jobs Opportunity London 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck