King College London | Lecturer in Dental Education in United Kingdom 2022

Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 KCL to hire following staff
Hiring OrganizationKing College London
Jobs LocationGuys Campus, UK
Published Date06/21/2022
Valid Date07/12/2022
Job TypeFull-Time
CurrencyPound Sterling
Gender (M/F/D)
King College London | Lecturer in Dental Education in United Kingdom 2022

Lecturer in Dental Education


In order to sustain and deliver excellence in education innovation and research enhanced undergraduate and postgraduate education; and to support the business-critical need in blended/hybrid and distance/online education delivery, FoDOCS CDE is recruiting a new Lecturer post in Education. The appointment is to the Academic Education Pathway (AEP), which is focused on the development and delivery of education, including leadership in education. Indicatively, 80% of a staff member’s activities will be accounted for by a combination of educational leadership and innovation, teaching, supervision, student support, and administration and the remaining 20% will be dedicated to research and scholarship.


  • Contributing to teaching in modules and programmes of study as relevant to the role;
  • Supervising education research projects both at the UG, PG and PhD level and collaborating with other three FoDOCS Centre members how are interested in co-researching education projects
  • Undertaking high quality educational research (which could be mixed methods; quantitative; qualitative; or applied statistical analysis) related to the FoDOCS CDE themes (Clinical Humanities; Clinical Simulation; Curriculum and Education Evaluation; Cariology and Science Education) educational research (mixed methods design, quantitative and qualitative research, statistical analysis applied in education research)
  • Writing research grant proposals, leading publications in the area of expertise
  • Providing support in in developing digital and online learning resources
  • Engaging in development of learning and teaching methodologies including contributing to the new initiatives and forthcoming TEL development projects, e-learning requirements for modifications of curricula, revising and updating blended and distance learning programmes,


  • A higher degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Education, Education Technology, Clinical Education)
  • Evidence of scholarship and publications record in educational research
  • Proficiency in Information technology skills sufficient to be able to use/update e-learning platforms and deliver teaching on-line (
  • Experience in using education datasets for quality assurance and programme evaluation

King College London | Lecturer in Dental Education in United Kingdom 2022

about: king college london

Since our foundation in 1829 King’s has grown through mergers with other illustrious educational institutions. They include The United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Chelsea College; Queen Elizabeth College; and The Institute of Psychiatry.

for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button

King College London | Lecturer in Dental Education in United Kingdom 2022
Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on

Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter!

About European Jobs:

We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.

#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs


Wish you Best of luck

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: