Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –KCL to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||King College London, UK|
|Jobs Location||Denmark Hill Campus, UK|
Lecturer in Strategic Communications Education
The Department of War Studies is seeking applications for the post of Lecturer in Strategic Communications Education. Appointments to the Academic Education Pathway (AEP) are focused on the delivery of education involving support in module design and delivery, collaborating in the production of education-related scholarship and being a part of a leadership community in advancing educational pedagogies and delivery.
- To take a role in the planning, organisation and delivery of teaching activities within the Department in accordance with established departmental practice.
- Undertake teaching on the MA programmes in Strategic Communications.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and design of the curriculum, in a manner that supports a research-led approach to student learning.
- Contribute to innovation in pedagogical practices.
- Act as personal tutor to students as agreed with the Head of Department and assist with difficulties, e.g. learning support problems.
- Participate fully in assessment and examination processes as appropriate using a variety of methods and techniques and provide effective, timely and appropriate feedback to students to support their learning.
- Commit to undertake high-quality scholarship in the subject area, publish the findings in highly-rated internationally recognised journals, and participate in the major internationally recognised academic networks.
- Engage in professional development as appropriate.
- Accept academic responsibility within the Department and School, involving departmental administrative responsibilities in respect of student services, student recruitment and advice as well as participating in aspects of School governance on School committees
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that may be requested by the Head of Department.
- Identify programme development needs and propose how these should be achieved.
- PhD in Politics, Communication, History or other related discipline, with a focus on relevant subject matter.
- Experience of teaching on related subject areas.
- Familiarity with governmental institutions and work.
- A track record in both campus-based and online delivery, indicating experience in innovative pedagogical practices.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with innovative curriculum and teaching design practices and pedagogies.
- Commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion practices within and outside the department.
- Add to the diversity of subject matter expertise among the faculty associated with the Strategic Communications programme in the Department of War Studies.
- Have an emerging research agenda, and a proven capacity to relate research to teaching.
Lecturer in Strategic Communications Education | KCL UK 2022
about: king college london
Since our foundation in 1829 King’s has grown through mergers with other illustrious educational institutions. They include The United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Chelsea College; Queen Elizabeth College; and The Institute of Psychiatry.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Recreational Services Career at Latest Outdoor Cleaner Operator Job | England 2023
- Civil Service Jobs at Hiring of Security Vetting Support | England 2023
- Learning Mentor job at LTS Group | Latest jobs Opportunity London 2023
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck