Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 –KPMG to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||KPMG, UK|
|Jobs Location||United Kingdom|
Mergers & Acquisitions
On our four-week M&A Vacation Programme, you can expect real variety. We’re involved in the whole deal cycle, so it isn’t just about simply handling transactions. You’ll be undertaking client-facing work, providing advice and adding value at every stage – including on some very high profile deals. It could be that you’re part of a team advising a company on a merger, how to turn a struggling business around, or how to see a new acquisition through successfully.
- As the vacation programme is not that long, the focus for you will be to ensure every second counts. Above all else, it’s about gaining experience on real-time, real-life projects. It’s an opportunity to learn new skills, enhance your CV, learn about the world of work and, importantly, get your foot in the door of one of the leading professional services firms. And if you’re inspired by the time you spend with us here, and go on to join us full-time once you’ve graduated, you’ll get access to exemplary training and development
As a general rule, you’ll be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum grade 6 GCSE (*) Maths
- Minimum grade 6 GCSE (*) English Language
- Minimum of 128 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system at A Level
- On track to achieve a 2:1 degree in any discipline and currently in your penultimate year at university
Please note, we only consider a candidate’s ‘top’ 3 A Level grades and do not accept General Studies.
- Throughout the recruitment process we will be looking to learn more about your strengths.
- To be successful on this programme, you will be required to demonstrate the strengths that we look for at KPMG.
Mergers & Acquisitions Vacation Scheme | KPMG in UK 2022
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of member firms that offers Audit, Tax, Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory, and Technology services. Powered by the talent of around 16,000 people, we bring creativity, insight and experience to solve our clients’ and communities’ biggest problems.
Our largest practice is Audit, which audits a quarter of the FTSE 100 firms and has a relentless focus on audit quality. In Tax & Law, Consulting, Deal Advisory, and Technology & Engineering, we help companies solve some of their most complex business challenges and make a meaningful impact.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of 2nd Line Engineer | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Student Success Tutor Job | New Career At BUL | Uxbridge Campus 2023
- Section Manager job At Brompton Campus – Hybrid | February 2023 Jobs
- Clinical Research Fellow Job | Imperial College London ICL Career 2023
- Marketing Coordinator Job at BRIGHT NETWORK | New Career 2023
- New Cleaner Needed job at AZ Private Wealth Services Career | London Jan 2023
- Asda Career | Hiring of Section Leader in Stretford 2023
- Latest Lecturer in Movement job at United Kingdom Jan 2023
- Turnitin Career | Quality & Knowledge Analyst job at England 2023
- Data Entry Clerk Vacancy | Audio Typist Job | Copy Typist Job latest 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck