We’re recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative – Production (Fish) to join our busy, fast paced manufacturing site. In this role you’ll work within the Production team to produce high quality Seafood products in a safe; efficient; and hygienic environment in order to deliver quality; food-safe products to our customers.
- Use trained skills to complete operational tasks such as packing, splitting, chopping, weighing, and brining our products
- Complete all tasks as efficiently as possible in order to reduce waste and downtime
- Follow good manufacturing practices to ensure the working area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Create a safe working environment for yourself and colleagues by ensuring you adhere to health and safety procedures at all times
- Follow food safety best practice to ensure a high quality, food safe products are produced for our customers
- Work as part of a team, supporting your colleagues, demonstrating a positive attitude and sharing knowledge
skill & experience
- Have previous manufacturing and food handling experience, however full training will be given
- Be able to maintain concentration throughout the shift where tasks are repetitive
- Ideally be Food Safety Level 2 qualified, although training can be given
- Be able to work in wet and damp conditions with varying temperatures of approx. 8 degrees and below
- Have the ability to perform a variety of physical activities such as lifting, bending, walking, pushing, pulling and stretching
- Feel comfortable wearing the necessary PPE to ensure food safety
Morrisons Vacancies | Manufacturing Operative in United Kingdom 2022
To make and provide food we’re all proud of, where everyone’s effort is worthwhile, so more and more people can afford to enjoy eating well.
We are proud to be a Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK through our network of 497 conveniently located supermarkets and various online home delivery channels.
Our business is predominantly food and grocery focussed and uniquely, we source and process half of the fresh food that we sell in our own manufacturing facilities and stores which gives us close control over provenance and quality. Our committed and professionally trained food makers and shopkeepers prepare food in-store for customers and we have more skilled colleagues preparing food in store than any other retailer.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Systems Engineer Public Sector Job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Essex | Private Cooperative England 2023
- Account Broker job in Bristol | Heat Recruitment Ltd | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- The University of Salford Career at Lecturer in Ultrasound job | England 2023
- Hiring of SEND Tutor at LTS Group Career | London 2023
- New School Bus Driver job at Integrated Solutions Career 2023
- Jobs in London | Hiring of Female Care Assistant | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Recreational Services Career at Latest Outdoor Cleaner Operator Job | England 2023
- Civil Service Jobs at Hiring of Security Vetting Support | England 2023
- Learning Mentor job at LTS Group | Latest jobs Opportunity London 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck