Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 – Version 1 to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Version 1, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Dublin, Ireland|
Senior Payroll Manager
We are seeking a Senior Payroll manager who will be responsible for managing the payroll team and for the accurate and timely delivery of the Company’s Irish, UK, and Spanish payrolls in accordance with current legislation.
This role can be based anywhere in Ireland, there will be some travel to the Dublin office on occasion.
- IRISH payroll experience is essential but an understanding of UK payroll systems would be helpful to provide cover for holidays etc. We outsource our Spanish payroll.
- Knowledge of Megapay would be handy but not essential. Also any expsiure to ADP
- Supervising the work of existing payroll of 3 team members.
- Staff management including 1-1’s and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure all payroll activities are performed as per company policies and procedures and in line with current legislation
- Pensions -UK and Irish pension schemes – managing deductions and complying with any legal requirements on Auto-enrolment.
- Ensuring monthly journals are completed for the UK /Irish and Spanish payrolls.
- The completion and review of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations for all entities.
- Bonus and Commission accruals and reconciliations
- Monthly Holiday Pay accrual
- IPASS or a related payroll qualification
- Experience in managing UK and Irish payrolls of approx. 2,500 permanent employees
- Ability to organise workload and provide summarised reports for management
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Be capable of working to deadlines and have the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter, that actively solves issues quickly and pays particular attention to detail.
- Team player who demonstrates strong drive for results, shows leadership, and possesses strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to be professional and approachable to all levels of employees from junior grade to Senior Managers.
- Able to manage and prioritise a busy workload demonstrating sound judgement and consistency with department objectives.
- Always shares information for the good of the business.
New Position Senior Payroll Manager at Version 1 in Dublin Ireland 2022
about: version 1
- One of the Fastest growing IT Consultancies in Western Europe
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle, Microsoft & AWS Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- We pledge “to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer’s businesses”. We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck